Tuesday 26 August 2014

Red and Silver


Hello everyone!! Call me Doreen Emu. Am so excited to begin this exciting journey of blogging with you. Fashion and styling have been my hobbies since I was little and am glad that I have been able to finally start my blog. This blog will encompass my fashion trends, styling tips and any other fashion aspects that fascinate me. I have also began embracing my natural hair!! Enough of me :)
This is what I wore today to meet up with my friends for a quick lunch. The weather has been kinda moody of late :( . One moment it is so hot, then next minute, its raining all of a sudden!! In order to avoid any surprises, I decided to play all covered up monochromatic. This red skirt has been laying in my closet for about a year now, and i finally got a red lace top that was a perfect match for it.

                                           Happy Tuesday my loves!!
                                                   
       




                                             
                                              Shoes & Top :: New Look
                                              Belt & Purse :: Thrifted
                                              Midi Skirt :: Nell Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment